Aromasin Side Effects
Aromasin Side Effects to ReportSome side effects, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Depression (see Aromasin and Depression)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- An increase in tumor size or appearance of new tumors
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, and unexplained swelling.
Rare Side EffectsRare side effects of Aromasin occur in 2 to 5 percent of people taking the drug. Because these side effects are so uncommon, it can be difficult to tell whether they are actually caused by Aromasin or by factors unrelated to the medication.
Some of these rare side effects include, but are not limited to:
- Indigestion or heartburn
- A sore throat
- An irritated or runny nose
- Unusual sensations, such as burning or tingling (paresthesias)
- Broken bones
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections (bladder infections or UTIs).