Drug InteractionsFaslodex is unlikely to interact with most other medicines (see Faslodex Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Faslodex?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Not gone through menopause
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Faslodex and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Faslodex and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Faslodex Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)