Breast Cancer Home > Arimidex
When and How to Take ItGeneral considerations for when and how to take Arimidex include the following:
- The medication comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth once a day.
- It can be taken with or without food. If Arimidex bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Arimidex should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Arimidex will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Arimidex your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
Side Effects of ArimidexAs with any medicine, side effects are possible with Arimidex. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Arimidex and Depression
- Arimidex and Insomnia
- Arimidex and High Cholesterol
- Arimidex and Weight Gain.