Breast Cancer Home > Aromasin
EffectsSeveral studies have looked at the effects of Aromasin in women with breast cancer.
When and How to Take AromasinGeneral considerations for when and how to take the medication include the following:
- It comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth once a day.
- It should be taken after a meal.
- Aromasin should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the drug in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Aromasin that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The severity of your breast cancer (see Breast Cancer Stages)
- Other medications you may be taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.