Breast Cancer Home > Aromasin
Side EffectsAs with any medicine, there are possible side effects with Aromasin. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate the medication well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Hot flashes
- Hair loss (see Aromasin and Hair Loss)
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
Drug Interactions With AromasinAromasin can potentially interact with a few other medicines (see Aromasin Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Aromasin if you have:
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Not gone through menopause
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Aromasin and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Aromasin and Breastfeeding).