Breast Cancer Home > Docefrez Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Receive Docefrez?You should not use Docefrez if you:
- Are allergic to it, docetaxel, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have a significantly low neutrophil count (less than 1500 cells per mm3). Neutrophils are a type of white blood cell.
- Have high levels of certain liver enzymes, including:
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or alanine transaminase (ALT) that is greater than 1.5 times the upper limit of normal
- Alkaline phosphatase that is greater than 2.5 times the upper limit of normal.
- Have bilirubin levels higher than the upper limit of normal.