Thioplex Side Effects
Some side effects of Thioplex include but are not limited to:
- Signs of an allergic reaction (which can occur during or soon after receiving your dose), such as:
- Swelling of the mouth, tongue, face, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Signs of infection (see Chemotherapy and Infections), such as:
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Signs of anemia, such as:
- Unusual tiredness
- Pale skin
- Shortness of breath
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools
- Blood in the urine
- Swelling, burning, stinging, pain, or leakage of fluid around your injection site
- Painful or difficult urination
- Redness, itching, or irritation of one or both eyes
- Blurred vision
- Persistent or extreme nausea and vomiting.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Thioplex or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.